.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

M.A.C.'s Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara

So yesterday I posted that I bought MAC's Haute and Naughty Lash mascara and I tried it out this morning. If you don't already know the mascara claims to be two mascaras in one: a daytime, natural mascara, and a dramatic, voluminous mascara. If you unscrew the pink wand, that is the "natural looking" mascara and if you unscrew the purple wand, that is the "dramatic" mascara. I thought I would post some pictures of my lases with the pink wand and then pictures of my lashes with the purple wand so you can see how valid this claim is.

Pink Wand

Pink Wand

Purple Wand

Purple Wand

The verdict? An awesome mascara that definitely does what it claims! I definitely recommend this product! Both applications were beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment