.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Outfit of the Day


     Hey guys! I hope all of you are having a fantastic Friday!Hopefully the memorial day traffic isn't keeping anyone from getting where they need to be! I am lucky to be home for the day already so thankfully I won't be stuck out there on the roads! I just wanted to share a quick outfit of the day (OOTD) with you all.
 Today was casual. Ty and I had to wake up early, Tylr had a dentist appt. The rest of the day I spent with Ty as well as my cousin. We went out to eat and had a great time.
 I wanted to share my outfit with you all because I think some OOTD's will be beneficial to all of you who are stuck in a back to school fashion funk. Sometimes our creative fashion juices just aren't flowing and it helps to see what other girls are wearing so we can grab some inspiration from them! 
 I like my style to be very "beachy" and relaxed. I find that is the look I am always reaching for. Jeggings are a great piece for the fall and I just picked up a couple pairs from American Eagle yesterday. Today I am wearing a more distressed pair of jeggings and they are so comfortable! Rolled up and paired with a cute pair of flip-flops you can still enjoy warm weather while transitioning into the fall fashion trends which I know we are all eager to start wearing!
What I'm Wearing:
  • Jeggings from American Eagle
  • Plain White tank top
  • Sweater-shirt from Hollister
  • O'neill flip-flops

My makeup today was simple but fresh and pretty so I thought I would show you guys!
Products Used:
  • Benefit tinted moisturizer
  • Nars blush in Orgasm
  • Mac's Satin Toupe all over the lid and in the crease
  • L'oreal HIP cream liner
  • Fresh Supernova Mascara

3 comments:

  1. Hope yea'll have a fun Labor Day weekend!!
    Luv your NorCal Familia =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! i hope you guys have a great one too! i love reading your blog posts btw, Julia. I read every one. and i love that i can keep up with your life even tho we live so far apart :)

    ReplyDelete