.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Fall Scent Obsession (Dark Kiss)

Hello, honeys! I just wanted to share with you all a product that I bought today and have instantly fallen in love with. It is the new signature set collection that Bath and Body Works released and oh-my-god it is DELICIOUS smelling! I cannot tell you guys, I walked into the store and they had the candle burning and I seriously thought I died and went to olfactory heaven!


The scent is much more mature and sexy then the scents I usually wear which are often fruity, youthful, and girly. I think this scent is the epitome of fall because it is so rich! I'm really terrible at describing scents which is why I included the banner from the Bath and Body Works site which explains the notes found in the scent (click on banner for larger picture).


So I ended up purchasing the body mist and the triple moisture cream lotion. The body mist has already been sprayed on myself like 3 different times since I bought it, including as soon as I got out of the shower. I am definitely making this my new signature scent!




1 comment:

  1. Hi!:D I think this scent smells good.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete