.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

EEP! I Spent all my Tip Money at M.A.C


So I was totally bad today and spent the money I made in tips yesterday on some new M.A.C products. I don't know what it is about M.A.C but I feel like it is so fun to purchase products from their line. I feel like their makeup line is really geared toward collecting which I think is so fun since I am such a fan of makeup. Anyways, I don't own a lot of M.A.C products but I have been needing a new concealer for quite some time and after reading many reviews I decided to go with the Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer (pictured left).

Thankfully I seem to have mostly outgrown my acne so I rarely need concealer for blemishes but I do need it for the unfortunate dark circles I was born with under my eyes. I chose my concealer in NW20 because A) I'm super pale and B) the pinkish tinge to the concealer will help cancel out the blueish circles. The SPF 35 is an added bonus (gotta prevent those wrinkles).

I went into M.A.C not expecting to purchase anything other than concealer but then on a whim I went ahead and got the Haute & Naughty Lash mascara. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this mascara and I just felt this urge to buy it and try it out. Mascara is probably my favorite makeup product. I am IN LOVE with my Fresh Supernova mascara so I am hoping that I will not regret buying this M.A.C mascara.

I will definitely be letting you all know how the products work for me so keep reading. <3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. I love M.A.C too, it's always exciting when I shop there!:D

    Looking forward to read about your experiences with these products!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it totally is! i will be getting a post up here on the mascara later today so keep a look out! <3

    ReplyDelete