.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Photoshoots Two Weeks Ago







Our model already had a natural athletic look from being a real surfer but his hours spent in the sun and in the salt water caused his skin to be quite red and dry. My goal for his head-shots was to even out his skin-tone by color correcting the redness. I also used concealer to hide any blemishes he had.










I loved this model's natural hair texture so instead of fighting it, I enhanced the curls with some gel and pulled her hair off her face to highlight her beautiful bone structure. I contoured her cheekbones with some bronzer and blush then added mascara, eyeliner, and some brown eyeshadow to enhance her eyes.






This beauty had a small amount of redness, like her brother, from hours spent in the sun so I canceled out any redness then added a pink blush and lip color with some brown eyeliner and black mascara to compliment her blue eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment