.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup Look






Hey guys this is a look that I played around with a little while ago. I was inspired by the smokey eye that Kim Kardashian is always rocking. This is a very popular eye for client's who are wanting their makeup done for a nice occasion so I wanted to feature this particular look on my blog.

I am just wanting to showcase some of the work that I have done makeup and hairstyling wise. I hope some of you are enjoying seeing the pictures. There will be quite a lot of these types of posts on this blog but keep a look out for some reviews on some beauty products that I will be getting up in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. it looks pretty. I often do similar looks on my clients as well. I always get the "Kim Kardashian" request

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah its a very popular look and it looks pretty on everyone! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete