.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara Review







  

Review = 4/5 <3's

I really am adoring this mascara right now! I have been using it for a little over a week and I have been really impressed by the effect it gives my lashes and its lasting power!
The pics taken above were taken at the end of my day so you can see how my lashes stayed curled and how the mascara lasted throughout the day. As you can see there is very little smudging and flaking going on which I LOVE.
The mascara completely volumizes my lashes but does so WITHOUT CLUMPING! YAY! I hate hate hate clumping in my mascara and it is so hard to find a volumizing mascara that doesn't clump!
The mascara is also very black and defines my eyes beautifully!
The one point I took off was simply for the fact that the ingredients in this mascara do nothing good for your lashes since there are no nourishing or hydrating ingredients included in the mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment