.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Revlon Age Defying Concealer Update

HATE IT!

Umm, yeah, after using this product off and on for a few weeks now I finally confirmed today how much I dislike this product. I came to the conclusion when, after wearing the concealer for less than 5 hours, I looked in the mirror and noticed clumped up chunks of product all over my under-eye area. The product wears terribly and slides around to form little clumped lines of product.

I wasn't impressed by this product at first application either. I don't know if it is just my skin tones' reaction with the color I chose or what, but I noticed right away how yellow this concealer is. And for me, my bluish under eye circles + yellow concealer = green under-eyes which means I look like a zombie.

The product also claims to be as hydrating as an eye cream which it most definitely is not! It is very thick, sticky, and hard to blend. I will say it is a very opaque concealer though.

I definitely do not recommend this product and give it a .5/5 stars. Yeah, it's that bad. At least on my skin. Everyone is different which is why there are so many products to choose from. Let me know if any of you have tried this and what you think of it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest review, sorry about the bad experience.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete