.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mine and Tylr's 5 Year Aniversary





So it's been a crazy past three days. Tylr and I have basically been out and about non-stop, celebrating both his birthday, and our anniversary (the celebrations kind of melt into one). On Monday we went to an amazing outdoor shopping mall and had lunch to pre-celebrate our anniversary.

Tylr's burger was HUGE!


We finished off Monday night having dinner with my side of the family for Tylr's birthday at the Macaroni Grill. Then Tuesday it was off to the zoo and the Tylr's parents house for his real birthday dinner :)




She's not dead I promise. Lol. She was sleeping.


And then today was finally our actual anniversary! It's been five years and I cannot believe it. I am so lucky to have found the love of my life so early in life. I thank God everyday that I have Tylr. We spent the day going to breakfast then shopping. Tylr spoiled me with a new phone case and the Rayban aviator glasses I have been lusting after for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment