.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Electric Blue and Pink










This is just a very funky, avant-garde look I decided to do today. It's not what you would call "wearable;" I mostly did this look just for the creativity of it. I love doing crazy looks with insanely bright colors, it's a fun way for me to get my artistic juices flowing :P So I was trying to think of an event that you could actually wear this to and I thought of a rave. I think you could totally rock this look at a rave! I personally have never been to one but my brother loves the music and loves going and I've seen the outfits people wear to raves and this would totally fit. So here it is, my electric blue and pink rave look, haha!

1 comment:

  1. it's cute and whats cool is from afar all you see is the outline of the blue but then you'd blink and they'd be all like "WOW! Theres pink too!!!"

    ReplyDelete