.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update on Life

Wow, I have missed all of my subscribers and blog followers so much! Seriously, it has been way to long that I took the time to upload a video or make a blog post. I admit to letting the stress in my life get away with keeping me from engaging in anything fun that demands my time.

Today, after uploading a couple videos and reading your guys' comments, I just felt so uplifted. Truly I feel so purposeful when I get videos out there and I get to communicate with you all. I have several ideas for upcoming videos including more hair care tips, tutorials, and hauls.

I hope all of you are enjoying this holiday season and I wish you all a Merry Christmas! This time of year is a time for happiness and celebration and thankfulness for what you have. I am trying to remember this to keep myself from worrying about the future too much. Anyways, keep a look out for some upcoming posts. I will be getting them up soon.

And for those who don't know, I now have a twitter  http://twitter.com/#!/beeyourself7 so follow me for daily updates and to ask me any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment